- 280 kW solar PV plant for the client’s own use,
- Maximum unit generation of 1250,
- Commissioned on 10th September 2022.
A grid-connected solar plant of 280 kW was installed at the B L P WARM FASHION’S LTD FACTORY., located at Rahman Tower, No-1, Rail, Gate, Muradpur, Chottogram, Bangladesh. A consortium of Upokulio Biddutayan O Mohila Unnayan Samity (UBOMUS), Greenfinity Ltd., and Prokaushali Sangsad Ltd. (PSL) has designed the project and supplied, installed, and commissioned the project on a turnkey basis. The maximum unit generation has been around 1250 on a clear day. On average, this grid-tied PV plant will allow savings of up to approx 8000 BDT per day. The payback period of the project is a maximum of 5 years.
PSL has provided the following services-
- Identify available and usable spaces for solar installation,
- System sizing,
- System design,
- Bill of material,
- Estimation of system cost,
- Thorough financial analysis,
- Completed the system drawing,
- Procured hardware and materials,
- Installation, testing, and commissioning of the system,
- O&M and troubleshooting support for a year.